Hi there, This resource was for anyone who was interested in learning Modern Greek, but was primarily used as a repository for classnotes for a first year Modern Greek evening class.
Although this blog site will remain here, it has now been superceeded by a a regular website www.allgreek2me.com which contains all the referance material available on this blog. Additionally all future Year 2 referance notes will only appear on the new website.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Putting it together

Here's a short conversation between Nikos and Kostas that pulls together some of the previous posts:
Νίκος:Συγγνώμη, σε λένε Κώστα;Excuse me, are you Kosta?
Κώστας: .Ναι, με λένε Κώστα. Γeιά σουYes, my name is Kosta. Hello
Νίκος:Καλημέρα Κώστα. Χαίρω πολύ.Τι κανεις;Good Morning Kosta. I'm pleased to meet you. How are you?
Κώστας:Πολύ καλά, ευχαριστώ. Και έσεις; .Very Well Thanks you. And you?
Νίκος:Εντάξει. Που μένεις, Κώστα;OK. Where do you live Kosta?
Κώστας:Μένω στην Αθηνα, αλλά είμαι Κύπριος.I live in Athens, but I am Cypriot
Νίκος:Είσαι Κύπριος; Απο ποιό μερος;You're Cypriot? From which part?
Κώστας:Απο την ΛευκωσίαFrom Nicosia

No comments: