Hi there, This resource was for anyone who was interested in learning Modern Greek, but was primarily used as a repository for classnotes for a first year Modern Greek evening class.
Although this blog site will remain here, it has now been superceeded by a a regular website www.allgreek2me.com which contains all the referance material available on this blog. Additionally all future Year 2 referance notes will only appear on the new website.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Capitals

George concentrates on the upper case characters in our lessons, so I've been asked to try to ensure this website reflects this. Most of the posts already have both upper and lower case characters in the tables used but I have predominantly used lower case within text. I will now try to include uppercase for all future posts, but I would urge everyone to try to get used to lowercase too as just about every resource to help you learn Greek will use lowercase.

The people and places post below has been expanded to include uppercase, but I have correspondingly reduced it's scope to fewer countries so that it does not get too big. I have been through the rest of the blog and added Capital forms where appropriate - please let me know if I've missed any you thnk could be added and I will amend them.

I have also switched the 101 common word vocabulary on the right pane of the blog to use Capitals rather than lower case as this would be too unwieldy to have both.

No comments: