Hi there, This resource was for anyone who was interested in learning Modern Greek, but was primarily used as a repository for classnotes for a first year Modern Greek evening class.
Although this blog site will remain here, it has now been superceeded by a a regular website www.allgreek2me.com which contains all the referance material available on this blog. Additionally all future Year 2 referance notes will only appear on the new website.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tables, Handouts and an end of term bash

The table in the post below I've printed out and made lots of copies for you for next week (with lower case on one side and upper case on the other).

Also, Shelley and I would like to invite you all to a Greek theme evening on Saturday July 7th at our home in Stokesley. Please email me for directions or ask in class. The idea is fairly informal with everyone bringing along something greek to eat or whatever meat you want to grill on the BBQ. I think I'll try my hand a ντολμάδες from scratch with some τζατζίκι, and I think Shelley may be convinced to make a bowl of χωριάτικη σαλάτα the size of Crete. So that's the easy dishes pinched already - :)
Anyway, let us know if you will be coming along and please feel free to bring partners (or sneak out without them if you prefer!). we have a couple of spare rooms if anybody wants to stay the night rather than drink and drive.

No comments: