Hi there, This resource was for anyone who was interested in learning Modern Greek, but was primarily used as a repository for classnotes for a first year Modern Greek evening class.
Although this blog site will remain here, it has now been superceeded by a a regular website www.allgreek2me.com which contains all the referance material available on this blog. Additionally all future Year 2 referance notes will only appear on the new website.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Greek Night at Kaminaki's

Many thanks to Γεώργιος for organising the Greek Night on Wednesday at the Καμινάκι Ταβέρνα, especially for getting such a good deal on the food. I think is goes without saying that the amount of food we had for just £13 was great value. My favourite definitely being the κεφτέδες and ντολμάδες, although I did seem to be getting everybody's left over καλαμαράκια brought to me... my reputation as a human dustbin continues!
If you have any photos of the evening, please send them on to me at greek@thewhiteswan.net and I will post them here. Also please add you comments about the evening below by clicking on the word "comments" in blue below this post.
Let's hope it's not too long before we have another night like that.
Γεία μας!

No comments: