Hi there, This resource was for anyone who was interested in learning Modern Greek, but was primarily used as a repository for classnotes for a first year Modern Greek evening class.
Although this blog site will remain here, it has now been superceeded by a a regular website www.allgreek2me.com which contains all the referance material available on this blog. Additionally all future Year 2 referance notes will only appear on the new website.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Web pages, blogs and document updates

George has now gone through the Year 1 notes and given me the corrections that he's spotted. So I have now made those corrections to the posts on this Blog site and the web page topics on my web site . I have also consolidated all the notes from Year 1 into a single document for any of you who want a complete printout. This document is on my web site or can be found by following this link:
If you don't already have it, the adobe acrobat reader software to read this document can be found and downloaded for free from here:

No comments: